I was so sad to hear about Riley. I know how you loved that dog. But Dakota looks like so much fun! And so cute and cuddley. I bet you can't wait to play with him.
PS...i forgot to comment about the box in your last post! That's hilarious! I don't know if i would have trusted the mexicans tie job, but who knows....i'm sure they all got a laugh! If you would have had a REAL blonde there, you would have just taken a truck! ha ha ha
In my own defense.... My computer didnt show the flowers in the pictures so even when you said that i had no idea what she was talking about. then on sunday i was looking at it on moms computer and i was like.. ooohhh... i get it. so it wasnt on purpose!!!!
7 comments:
I can't believe they got one after the pictures you had on your blog!
I was so sad to hear about Riley. I know how you loved that dog. But Dakota looks like so much fun! And so cute and cuddley. I bet you can't wait to play with him.
Oh, it so cute! But then again everything is cute when it's that small! j/k :0) Congrat's on the new dog!
oh! So cute!
PS...i forgot to comment about the box in your last post! That's hilarious! I don't know if i would have trusted the mexicans tie job, but who knows....i'm sure they all got a laugh! If you would have had a REAL blonde there, you would have just taken a truck! ha ha ha
In my own defense.... My computer didnt show the flowers in the pictures so even when you said that i had no idea what she was talking about. then on sunday i was looking at it on moms computer and i was like.. ooohhh... i get it. so it wasnt on purpose!!!!
He is absolutely adorable. Golden doodles are the best dogs, yay for your fam!
Even cuter in person! My boys are in love.
Post a Comment