Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jack's Back

Ok, SeRiOuSlY... Did ya'all see 24 last night, cause it was ReA lLy good!
I would just like to take a moment to express my excitement that Jack is Back in my life! I have a good feeling about this season!
http://www.fox.com/24/characters/

10 comments:

marge said...

Ditto! I was so relieved to see that Tony is one of the good guys. I love getting your blog. I check for a new blog every day.

Steph said...

I love 24 too! It seriously rocks! I missed it last year. I am oh so glad Chloe an the whole gang is back too! I was sad the first day when Jack was the only one there besides Tony and that Tony seemed to be a bad guy. It was so awesome last night tho!

The Sorensen Family said...

Heck ya!! It has been WAY to long!!

Kara said...

I agree, though we still need to catch up a bit to get up to speed with this season!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I LOVE JACK!!! I knew Tony was good! My kids doubted me...hello mom's know everything.
This season is going to be awesome!

cheeks said...

ok...brett was watching it the other night and i told him if he wants to get into it we HAVE to start at season 1 (which i've already seen the first few)...that's going to take A LOT of catching up!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Megan--happy birthday! I need your cell # so i can call you. I'll have to look that up on the list from Nanette! Hope yo have a great day today!

Amelia said...

Happy Birthday Meggie Foo foo.

Big PaPa said...

We are all glad to have Jack Back!
I knew it would be good this season because they had a year off to get refreshed and create a new story line!
XO!
Mom

Janis said...

Megan - Fun to sneak a peak at your blog through Janae's blog. It looks beautiful there! Miss seeing you at all the family showers, there is one tonight. Love, Aunt Janis