Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME

Last friday (the 16th) was my 24th Birthday! I tend to celebrate the week before... and the week after my birthday, so the week started out with a special Birthday breakfast at Kara's house. I didn't have to work on my birthday, which is a birthday present in and of itself! I had a whole day full of fun! Brett made me breakfast in bed, then I went back to sleep. Later on some of my friends took me to lunch at Panera Bread!

After Brett got home from school we went over to Easton (a big out door mall in Columbus)
Brett, Jami, Landon and Kara met us there to eat at the Cheesecake factory!


I received lots of wonderful gifts, and I ate lots of wonderful food (including tuxedo cheesecake!) This is me, Jami and Baby girl Anderton.


Me and Kara.





After dinner we went to the movies to see Bride Wars, which by the way was really cute!!! The perfect end to a perfect night!
It was such a good BiRtHdAy I even got to blow out candles TwIcE!!!
The sunday after my birthday Jami made me a cake and invited some people over for cake and Ice cream!
Thanks everyone for a good birthday!!!

8 comments:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I saw Bride Wars last week too! LOVED IT!!!

I'm glad you had a great day! Miss you tons.

Could you get on that sister of yours to update already. OMG seriously it's been months!

Love ya!
PS
come to CALI

Whitney said...

I am a bad friend and forgot about your birthday! It looks like you have lots of fun in Ohio...lame Ü

Raquel said...

Happy Birthday! And your hair is REALLY cute!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had such a great day.

marge said...

I'm glad you had a great day especially knowing how you celebrate your special day when you are with the rest of your family in SLC. It looks like your friends and Brett took good care of you on your day!

Big PaPa said...

Megan
I'm so glad I had you, and that you had a great birthday in spite of being away from your mom who had you!
Tell Brett and your friends - "Good Job" filling in for me!
Happy Birthday to my Little Meggie!
Love,
Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

Lindsay said...

hey sorry its taken me forever to get back to you. yes, id love to get together. let me know when and where!

The Sorensen Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I love your hair! Did you go shorter? I also saw bride wars and loved it!