Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CALLING ALL COOKS: Cooking blog resurrection

Calling all cooks! Last fall I started a cooking blog, It was really fun to share recipes with everyone, I loved it! But as love can do, It kind of "simmered" its self out of existence, HOWEVER, I am bringing it back baby! (I just posted a recipe today!))

Here is how it works:

You can post any sort of recipe, but it has to be something you have actually made yourself. Please include a pic to go along with your post. . Please make your blog title the name of the recipe. Please add appropriate labels to your post.



Check it out at : http://pinchofthisdashofthat.blogspot.com/





Just look at all these yummy pics... all of the recipes are on the blog... You know you want to be a part of this...

SO... If you are already an author, Please oh please get posting

OR, If you want to become an author, comment or email me and I will add you in and you can start posting

3 comments:

cheeks said...

i think fall gives me a reason to cook some warm, yummy, comfort foods again! i will get right on it! Thanks for kindly reminding me! :)

Kelsey said...

Hey Megan, this is Kelsey (Peck) Hadley. I just happened to come across your blog somehow and would love to post/get new recipes. Living in the military gives me the opportunity to meet all sorts of people from all over the world and get all sorts of yummy recipes from them. I love cooking(when I have time) and love getting new ideas. My email is kaprocks@hotmail.com

By the way you are looking good! Haven't changed a bit since highschool. How much longer are you in Ohio?

The Sorensen Family said...

Sorry I am such a slacker!! I will try and post something soon!! :)