Sunday, January 17, 2010

My baby bump 4.5 months!

I am finally starting to show, so as the proud mommy, that I have already become, I thought I would post some pictures of my little Baby Bump!

15 comments:

kiki comin said...

that is the tiniest and cutest baby bump i have ever seen! congrats...so excited for you two!

Katie said...

ha ha ha ha! That's nothing! Just you wait and see..Congratulations by the way, I'm so excited for you!

cheeks said...

me likey!!

Jenny Bay said...

You look so cute!

Joni said...

you are absolutely darling.

marge said...

Finally! I've been checking your blog daily to see when you would post something about your expectant baby. The girls were just asking last night if you had announced things back in Ohio. The next exciting announcement will be if it's a boy or girl. Can't wait.

Kara said...

Happy birthday again and happy baby on the way! Counting down til the 28th!

Anonymous said...

have you thought of any names?

Melinda said...

Yay congrats! You have such a cute little baby bump.

Sara said...

What bump? You look great Megan! And Happy late B-day to you:)

Perry's said...

Oh my gosh you can't even call that a bump are you kidding me? You are so freaking tiny and cute I can't even stand it. Hope you are feeling better! Happy Birthday!!

Thedailydansie said...

You look so adorable!

Whitney said...

You make me sick, I'm fatter than that on my skinniest day. :) But you still look cute as ever!

Ashley said...

Super cute!! I can't wait to find out what you are having. It's fun having some one so close in due dates.

Ashley said...

Oh and Happy Late Birthday, thanks for sharing your birthday chocolates at church that Sunday with me.