Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meet Little Lady

Brett and I have taken on a foster dog. Meet Little Lady! She is a Cocker Spaniel, they think she is about 7 years old. She is completely blind, but manages well. Lady is a really sweet dog and loves to snuggle. She is up for adoption through an agency called Columbus Cocker Rescue. We will have her for the next two weeks.

3 comments:

marge said...

what a cute dog. Do you think she was named Lady after Lady and the Tramp?

Taunya and Ian said...

She is so cute!!! What a fun thing to do! I hope it won't be too hard to give her up at the end of two weeks!

Perry's said...

Good for you guys!! She is soooo cute! What a good idea, since I know you don't want a new dog with baby on the way fostering helps get your dog fix and then you hopefully help them find a home too. I will tell everyone I know!! Be careful, if you get too attached you may end up keeping her.