Megan Brett and Miles
Congrats on the baby! He is a cute little guy! He looks so small!
Wow! I love all of those pics. It's hard to pick a favorite. I do love the one with Megan holding Miles and looking down at him, and I also love the two with all three of you.
Oh yeah, I love the one with Megan kissing his sweet little head.
cute pictures Megan, isn't great being a mom?
he takes after his uncle with those hairy shoulders. powerful
He is such a little man. What a cute family you are!
Great pictures! Your friend did a great job!
Miles looks cool. Brett looks like a chump.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats on the baby! He is a cute little guy! He looks so small!
Wow! I love all of those pics. It's hard to pick a favorite. I do love the one with Megan holding Miles and looking down at him, and I also love the two with all three of you.
Oh yeah, I love the one with Megan kissing his sweet little head.
cute pictures Megan, isn't great being a mom?
he takes after his uncle with those hairy shoulders. powerful
He is such a little man. What a cute family you are!
Great pictures! Your friend did a great job!
Miles looks cool. Brett looks like a chump.
Post a Comment