It was cold early this morning, and it smells like fall.... It just made me think about how pretty the trees were up in Kirtland Last october when we went up there to see the church history sites. I never posted pictures, so i figured, better late then never right??


The temple was so pretty with all of the changing leaves around.


This is the most beautiful tree that i have ever seen!!!
6 comments:
Loved the pictures, can't wait to take them of Olivia...
What an experience, I would love to go there.
Hey Megan - I just came across your blog, it is so cute. I love all the pictures! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I was visiting teaching your mom recently and she was telling me all about how you are doing. You two are such a cute couple! Have a great day!
-Jenny Gibbons Boster
http://thebosterfamily.blogspot.com/
love the fall leaves! I wish fall here was like fall in the east. Post pics of your fire place please!!!!
hey meg i need your email again. my blog is going private. email me when you get a chance. thanks!
lindsbanks@gmail.com
K, after reading Kara's blog apparently I need sewing lessons from you! Love the purse! You sooo need to show me how to make them! My sisters would love them!!! Oh, and where did you get your sewing machine? You just got a new one right? My 50yr old sewing machine has seen better days and I am in search for a new one.
Post a Comment