Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Go Bucks!

Brett and I went to the Buckeye game this weekend, and the WON! Go BUCKS!! oh and I got my hair cut... I Chopped about 7 or 8 inches off... I'm still not sure about it.....

11 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my crap, Megan, your hair is so freakin' cute, I love it to death, I knew you were full of it! I want to see it down in person the next time I see you. Really, I love, love, love it.

cheeks said...

don't ya just love a fresh haircut? Especially after you cut that much! I think it is darling!

Perry's said...

So it's been a little while. First of all, what the heck I looooove your hair - can't wait to see it in person, who did it? 2nd I am so glad Rusty and Lewis are friends they need someone to wear them out. Last your fireplace looks awesome can't wait to see that in person too!

Amelia said...

so cute!!!! i butched mine this weekend too. shorter hair is more work for sure. no ponytails!

Jenny Bay said...

Your hair is so cute, really! I love it.

The Sorensen Family said...

I love your new hair cut! It is so cute! I have been thinking about doing that to mine but I am not sure if I am brave enough.

kiki comin said...

i love your hair..it is so cute.

Jenn Rushton said...

Your hair is so cute! Um,so does this mean you are not Utah fans anymore???

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Megan were you ever a Utah fan? I thought you were a Y fan? Have you always bled red? Love the haircut--still long enough for ponytails. Millie needs to post a picture of her new do too! I'm trying to feel younger so I'm growing mine out!

Kimi said...

What, GO UTES, hello! Like the hair, decided to go short again. Cute

Amelia said...

new post please