Given the fact that we stayed here in Columbus this year for christmas, we decided to get all decked out in the christmas decor!
We even got a real tree! As you can see by the devious look in our little Rusty's eyes, he finds the tree irresistable. He literally cannot keep his wet little nose out of the tree!
.JPG)
Even our couch is decked out! These are the many homemade gifts we have received over the years from Brett's parents!
.JPG)
We never got around to buying a star... poor little starless tree!
.JPG)
However the decorations Brett got me totally made up for it, Aren't they cute!
.JPG)
These are our stockings hung form the chimney with care.... (a little cheesy, but I couldn't resist!)
.JPG)
We even have a have a dying poinsettia!
.JPG)
Look at all of the christmas cards we received this year! Just one of the benefits of living out of state.
.JPG)
Merry Christmas everyone! There will be more pictures to come.
7 comments:
Merry Christmas! Excited to see more pictures. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas away from home!
So cute Meg! Hope your holidays were fabulous! I love all the fun stuff on your couch!
You house is so cute! Grandma showed me the tiny forks you sent to her. :) Very cute.
Happy New Year!!
I recognize a lot of those decorations!
Your mantle turned out really cute. I'm glad you got that stuff from the Tag outlet. Money well spent!
I loved how you decorated your home. It sure looks Christmasy(?) We missed you on Christmas Day. I check you blog every day hoping for some new pictures.
YOur house was decorated so cute! Glad you had a good Christmas!
Hope you had a good Christmas out of town.
Post a Comment