Megan Brett and Miles
Brett you are looking HOT!
Brett its the greatest a present a boy could ask for! truely a beautiful mullet!
Oh my gosh Brett! You forgot to cut the back! Boy are your kids going to have beautiful hair!
I'm still LOL!!! Too funny! I hope Spence enjoys these!Meg...way to post a few pics on facebook! Lovin' it :)
And it's even better in person!
Nice hair :) Meg I have a random question... How far is New york from cleveland?
Sorry above comment was me Janae, I forgot I was logged under Brett
wow..that is some funky hair! very nice.
WOW! Way to top our present by a MILE!!! I hope it still looks like that!
it looked even better with the spikes and gel in the back! Classic!
Holy Mullet! Have you heard of the mullet call? In writing it goes something like this: woo yah woo woo yah yah! So that one was for you Brett! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Brett you are looking HOT!
Brett its the greatest a present a boy could ask for! truely a beautiful mullet!
Oh my gosh Brett! You forgot to cut the back! Boy are your kids going to have beautiful hair!
I'm still LOL!!! Too funny! I hope Spence enjoys these!
Meg...way to post a few pics on facebook! Lovin' it :)
And it's even better in person!
Nice hair :) Meg I have a random question... How far is New york from cleveland?
Sorry above comment was me Janae, I forgot I was logged under Brett
wow..that is some funky hair! very nice.
WOW! Way to top our present by a MILE!!! I hope it still looks like that!
it looked even better with the spikes and gel in the back! Classic!
Holy Mullet! Have you heard of the mullet call? In writing it goes something like this: woo yah woo woo yah yah! So that one was for you Brett! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment