Thursday, February 12, 2009

2/0 Two more Days to Go!!

Spencer won his first two matches in state yesterday. It was no easy task, but he came through! Here are the pics from the first match

The matches were not won with out cost
there were bloody noses, head butting, scratches from head to toe, a black eye and a VERY swollen nose

He one the first match 2 to 1! A very close match.

The second match was a real nail bitter! He won 3 to 2 in triple overtime. It was literally the most intense match I have ever seen.



They even took the ref down in the process. This pic was taken right before he hit the mat!

I take partial credit, I have been prepping him for his meets all week!
Good Job Speen We are so proud of you! He wrestles one match today, if he wins he will be on to the finals. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

Way to go Spenc! How long you here for?

Jenn Rushton said...

MEG LOU! It was so great to see you the other day! I miss you so much! I am finally going to get back into the whole blog thing, so we need to stay in touch FOR SURE!!!