Pay it FORWARD
--How it works:The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise--to both of us.The CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. It's THAT easy! Remember, only the FIRST THREE comments will qualify.
5 comments:
Yahoo! I'm the first one to comment. The only problem is that I don't have a blog. Oh well, if you want you can still make me something. I love getting things from you. I was happy to see new blog from you. love ya!
Score! Score! Score! I'll even come to town and collect it! Yeah me!
Wait a minute.. by my count Anne is going to be giving out about 15!!!
So do I get to be number 3 since Marge doesn't have a blog to pay it forward on? LOL. So glad you got your tile done hurry and post some pics!
Hold on a second. I am her mother-in-law. Don't you think I should get extra special treatment?
Post a Comment