Megan Brett and Miles
He's sooo cute! I can't wait to get my hands on Miles and Isaac...I need to formulate a plan to make it happen!
What a precious little boy. I love the picture with his dad nose to nose. What a blessing it is to have such a sweet little angel in your home. Miles is truly blessed to have a doting and caring mom and dad.
Congrats! He is a cutie! Way to go superwoman on pushing for 3 hours:)! He was worth it:)
I didn't see the first pic when I checked your blog out this morning. I love that Miles sort of has a smile in that one. He's the best.
Fun pictures!
He sure is cute can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's sooo cute! I can't wait to get my hands on Miles and Isaac...I need to formulate a plan to make it happen!
What a precious little boy. I love the picture with his dad nose to nose. What a blessing it is to have such a sweet little angel in your home. Miles is truly blessed to have a doting and caring mom and dad.
Congrats! He is a cutie! Way to go superwoman on pushing for 3 hours:)! He was worth it:)
I didn't see the first pic when I checked your blog out this morning. I love that Miles sort of has a smile in that one. He's the best.
Fun pictures!
He sure is cute can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment