My super amazing, talented friend Kara is a photographer and she was so nice to take these pregnancy pictures for me. They were taken at 38 weeks. Thanks Kara
I can't believe my due date is just 9 days away Oh how time flies wish me luck!
Oh, have I told you how much i love these yet? or how much this shoot reminded me why i love to take pictures? or how gorgeous you are? or how much fun i had editing and couldn't stop? or how many times i said, "landon, look how amazing she looks!"?
I can't believe how much you look like your mom and Amelia with dark hair! I also can't believe you're going to be a mom any day now! Why do we all have to live so far away from each other...that wasn't in my Fairy Tale ending!!! Love these pics and miss you like crazy! ♥
i thought i commented on these already?? maybe it was on facebook?! i love them! you are gorgeous! you make being 8 mos prego look fabulous! can't wait to meet the little stinker! get him here!!!!
7 comments:
Oh, have I told you how much i love these yet? or how much this shoot reminded me why i love to take pictures? or how gorgeous you are? or how much fun i had editing and couldn't stop? or how many times i said, "landon, look how amazing she looks!"?
I can't believe how much you look like your mom and Amelia with dark hair!
I also can't believe you're going to be a mom any day now!
Why do we all have to live so far away from each other...that wasn't in my Fairy Tale ending!!!
Love these pics and miss you like crazy! ♥
so cute! you will miss that baby bump, but having the baby out is much more fun!
wow these are amazing! Kudos to kara & you guys!
meg you're so beautiful! i can't wait!
I love these pictures! They are beautiful! What fun pics to treasure this time. can;t wait for the little man to arrive
i thought i commented on these already?? maybe it was on facebook?! i love them! you are gorgeous! you make being 8 mos prego look fabulous! can't wait to meet the little stinker! get him here!!!!
Post a Comment