We Took areally fun trip with some friends this summer that I never Posted about, so here it is... The Hagberga and the Andertons took a road trip to Palmyra NY and to Niagra Falls

It was quite the adventure I even slept in a tent! (with an air mattress of course!)

This is us in the sacred grove. We loved walking around in the grove, It is such a sacres special place.


This is the gang spelling O H I O at Niagra.that is Brett anderton Kara me and Brett N.

This is the "Strip" at niagra on the Canadian side.

What a FUN TRIP!!!
5 comments:
You guys look like you're having a great time! Hey Meg, I love how you post your pictures with a cute background. Miss you and love you.
Looks like you guys had a blast!! Cute pictures of the two of you! Enjoy those times cause Brett and I totally miss them!
First of all, our name is spelled Hagberg (no a at the end) and that was a lame post, I didn't even get a glimpse of a reminder about how much fun we had!
What an awesome trip, I am totally jealous!
We did have a great trip didn't we?! Well, ASIDE FROM my airmattress mishap! You should have posted more pics though....we got some good ones!
Post a Comment