I was Tagged for the first time by my friend Whitney....
Four random things about my husband:
1. He has abnormally long legs and arms
2. He eats gram crackers almost every night with a BOWL (not glass) of milk, he says it is a better shape for dipping
3. He doesn't really love desserts (sick and wrong right?) he would rather just eat more meat and potatoes
4. He loves shoes and has alot of them
Four Movies I could watch more than once.
1. P.S. I love You
2. Finding Nemo
3.Crash
4.The Godfather part one
Four TV shows that I watch:
1.Lipstick Jungle
2.The Office
3.House
4. Kath and Kim (a new favorite)
Four of my favorite foods.
1. pasta
2. chocolate
3. sweet potatoes
4. apple sauce
Four things I am excited about before this year is over:
1. Thanksgiving
2.Christmas
3. Brett having a SHORT but much needed WINTER BREAK
4. Finishing up some projects around the house
Four people who are tagged
AMELIA HANSEN
KARA HAGBERG
SARAH DEEM
JAMI ANDERTON
3 comments:
when is kath and kim on? we have been wanting to watch that so bad, but they haven't advertised it as much now that it is on.
We're excited for Thanksgiving too! When I told Isaac today that you are coming he said "yes"! (a little too enthusiastically - we were in sacrament meeting :)
Are you guys coming for Thanksgiving? We're having a party and would love to invite you if so send me an email at poshpetals@gmail.com
Thanks
Amber
Post a Comment