Thursday, November 13, 2008

I LoVe my HuBBie

Brett and I have Officially been married for 40 months this week.... so I thought I would post 40 things I LOVE about my Brett (in no particular order) 1. He is an awesome husband

2. he knows how to have fun!

3. his sense of humor and ability to make me laugh

4.his ability to resolve problems and forget about it

5. the way he smells, (most of the time)

6. His curly dark hair

7.handsome

8. Loves Golf

9.smiles alot

10.he is a worthy priesthood holder

11. His teeth

12. his laugh

13. how competitive he is with everyone except me, he always lets me win

14. Hard worker

15. his smile is contagious

16. His pinky finger, (it is really short and cute)

17.Smart

18. always willing to do dishes after I cook

19.Dedicated

20. His long legs, and I hope our girls get his legs (not mine)!

21. treats me like a queen

22. I love that he loves dogs, especially Indy, Riley and Rusty

23.VERY helpful around the house

24. comes from a good family

25.Ambitious

26. likes what ever I cook no matter how wierd

27. Outgoing

28. cuddley

29. loves his siblings

30. I love that he wants to take care of me and protect me.

31. Tall, and can reach everything in all of my kitchen cupboards

32. Respects and honors his parents

33.loves kids (and can't wait to have some of our own)

34.great friend

35. He can open any Jar, no matter how hard I might think it is

36. friendly to everyone

37. Has a strong testimony of the gosple

38. brave

39. serves others

40. knows how to relax

Brett I LOVE you so much!! Happy 40 month anniversary. I am truley blessed to be you wife!

11 comments:

Kara said...

What a randon anniversary, but I love this post and we love brett!

marge said...

I have to add a number 41 to your list. He picked an awesome woman to be his eternal companion. I love both of you.

marge said...

Of course you're one of Dad's favorite daughters-in-law along with three others. We both think you guys are doing great. The only bad thing about being so far away is that we miss you so much. Dad loves you both!

Whitney said...

I can't believe you guys have been married so long already! I miss you guys! Happy 40 month Anniversary!

Kimi said...

Wow, that was cute!

kiki comin said...

ahhh..how sweet that you celebrate random anniversaries!:) what a great guy you have!

Danny said...

I like his strong shoulders.

Lindsay said...

That was way cute and thoughtful Meg. Can you find me one like him?

Jenn Rushton said...

What a cute idea! You are such a good wife! I'm glad you guys are doing so great!

cheeks said...

random anniversary...i like it!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Man, I need a tissue after reading that. Are you baby hungry? I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant after reading that! You Brown girls need to get a move on things!!!
Love you and miss you, I just found a bunch of pictures from when my parents first moved to SL you and Millie are so cute! You loved Ramen noodles and projects!
AAHH, the memories!