Brett and the boys toughed it out at the OSU Mich. game in the freezing cold weather. I sold my ticket, took my earnings and bought curtains at the Pottery Barn outlet while brett was at the game. Go Bucks!
That looks so cold! Good job on going shopping for yourself, that is totally what I would have done. We need to hang out again soon it has been forever!
EXCUSE ME....brett and the BOYS?!?!?!? Let me remind you, some of the not so sissy girls were there too (with their hubbies)!!! ha ha ha! I'm sure you had fun shopping though!
4 comments:
That looks so cold! Good job on going shopping for yourself, that is totally what I would have done. We need to hang out again soon it has been forever!
WOW! Bubs, you look cold. Way to go Meg. What room did you buy your curtains for?
EXCUSE ME....brett and the BOYS?!?!?!? Let me remind you, some of the not so sissy girls were there too (with their hubbies)!!! ha ha ha! I'm sure you had fun shopping though!
I am with you, going to games is so fun, but the weather just makes it NOT worth it!
Post a Comment