Wednesday, June 4, 2008


The Girls: Me, Jami, Trish,and Mindy Getting some Italian ice, welcoming summer in officially

7 comments:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Girly, you need to post more. Do have a life or what? I know it takes forever to post right? I love Italian ice, we have a great place in our mall. I always debate--Pretzel or Italian ice...uummm

megs said...

that is a hard decision! I need to take more pics and then i would post more!! i had to swipe this pic off of my friends blog...

Bee Happy Stamper said...

THIEF!!!

Amelia said...

Meggie foo foo. i miss you. can you come here soon please? perhaps like next week? yes that would be good for me!!!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Meffie foo foo I want you and Millie Billie to come to my house. I'm all over cousins coming on the "grown up" trip

Bee Happy Stamper said...

meffie? first time typing apparently--actually I'm gonna call you Meffie from now on!!!

Amelia said...

i prefer meffie