Wednesday, June 11, 2008

In Loving Memory

Last month our sweet Riley Passed away. He was such a sweet dog and he will be missed by our family so much. Riley was my best friend for most of my life. Brett would still even say that he came second only to Riley.

It has taken me this long to be able to post this, and now a month later I am typing with tears running down my cheeks. It was so hard not to be able to be there for him when he was so sick. Riley We love you. Farewell.

5 comments:

Heather said...

So sorry Megan.

Bee Happy Stamper said...

My Mom told me about Riley a few weeks ago, and I even got choked up a little. I have some cute pics of you guys with Riley when he was still little(you guys were little too!)
He really was like the 5th Brown child. I'm sorry it's been hard on you.
When our childhood cat BO died I remember totally crying. Now I say to myself "over a cat?"
May Riley RIP!!!
LOVE YA MEFFIE!

Robert Nydegger said...

Dad are were so sad when we heard about Riley. You know how hard it was with us when Indy died. I've shed a couple of tears reading this blog now. Remember what I said, "All dogs go to Heaven?"

Robert Nydegger said...

Meg, that last blog was from me (Marge). I don't why it has robert's name on it. I did that same thing I've always done but it says we're under Bob's name now. Oh well, you get the message.

cheeks said...

ummm, i'm the worst friend....i didn't know about Riley :( i'm glad you got to see him one last time at christmas. I agree w/ marge...all dogs go to heaven!