Sunday, June 22, 2008

Subway Hike

Brett and I are in Utah this week, spending some much needed time with family. On Thursday we went down to Southern Utah to Hike Subway. Here are some pics!! It was such a beautiul Hike. It was kind of tough, and I had to extend myself in ways that I never thought that I could!
The scenery was amazing, like nothing I have ever seen before!
The water was FREEZING cold!!! but I was brave and I had a wet suite. What a Fun Hike!!


5 comments:

Kara said...

So pretty - I want to go there!!! I'm stealing your pics of the baseball game, and honestly, I'm probably going to post them right now!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Hey Meffie, you're already has far as Utah you might as well come all the way to Cali too. Relive your honeymoon all over! I'll wait for your call--Millie can come too! See ya soon!!!

Kimi said...

HI!! You guys look so happy. Too bad I didn't get to see you when you were in town, but I know how it is when you have so many to see and so little time.

candice said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. YOu were brave I bet the water was freezing!

cheeks said...

i love how you're "braving it" in a wetsuit!! I think i'd be doing the same! What a beautiful hike! You guys look so cute in your pics... wish i looked that good all naturale!