Sunday, June 29, 2008

So Glad to be home!!!

We had a great trip, but like my mom said "there's no place like home" I am finally fuzzy enough about being home after two weeks that I am finally motivated enough to post some pics for those of you at home that haven't, and may never get to see our cute little house in Columbus!!! Here is the front of our house
our bedroom
the office
The Guest bedroom.... doesn't it look inviting.....please oh please come visit me ...anyone


the living room

the dining room
and finally the kitchen

We absolutely Love our little house, and we feel so blessed to have been able to able to buy our first home! Having a place you love to live, sure makes being away from home easier!!

11 comments:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Your house is adorable! I agree that it's nice to love where you live. It really does make it easier! We too feel very blessed. You are soooo far away--thank goodness for BLOGS!

Kimi said...

What a cute little house! Owning your own place is wonderful, isn't it. Glad you had a fun trip back to Utah.

The Sorensen Family said...

Your house is so cute! You decorate so good! I heard you ran into my mom in park city. Being away from home for 2 weeks would be so hard! I wish I would have seen you. My email is janae_sorensen@hotmail.com I think that is such a great idea that you guys put that together.

marge said...

We sure enjoyed having you visit us but we know that there is "no place like". We miss you guys already. love, marge

Ann Sorensen said...

Very adorable house. Looks like it's very homey! The first house will always have special memories. We still remember our first house and do miss parts of it, But we love even more where we are now. It's funny how life can change so quickly!

Katie said...

I'm so glad you've posted pictures of your cute house. You've done such a good job decorating, I can see why you were excited to get back to it :)

Amelia said...

cute house pics! how is (or did) the head board go? once its done you need to post a picture for sure!

Perry's said...

Cute house, I bet it's even cuter in person! I can't believe I've never been to your house or seen your blog, what the heck! Love the pics, I need some decorating tips you did a great job!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Meffie- enough with the house pictures--your as bad as Millieand her new fridge. Something new please!!!

Whitney said...

Meg I love your house. It looks like I am going to be moving to Cancun next year so I promise to come visit you sometime if you promise to come visit me. I will be your own local tour guide. Email or call me, I miss you!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Megan, I had no idea you had a blog! I just found it off of someone else's! Yeah! I can't wait till we have our OWN house to appreciate like you do! OH, I think I need to hear your version of Niagra Idol!!!!!!!!!!!! :0) I'll be waiting!