It is absolutely FREEZING cold here in the great state of OHIO, and what do we get in return....NOTHING (but freezing rain,) and to be honest, it is really starting to make me mad! (a toned down version of how I really feel) In my opinion "The COLD" is good for one thing and one thing only, and that is MAKING SNOW, but not only are there no mountains, let alone hills here to ski on, we have gotten all but three snow flakes. So friends, to sum things up
If I can't be doing this.........

If I can't be doing this.........
3 comments:
Great pictures! We're cold here also, but we have the snow to go along with the cold weather! We sure miss you kids and will be thinking of you during Christmas. Love you lots,
I could not agree with you more!!! If it's going to be below 30* I want SNOW!!! I really want a snow day! (wishful thinking in Cali I KNOW)
What's up with your sister and her anti-blogging stage? Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Love you! Love you! Love you! Miss you! Miss you! Miss you!
I'm going to wish you happy b-day right now in case I forget in January (which is highly probable)
I agree. Furthermore, after January I'd prefer no more snow - period. I only enjoy it until Christmas. After that, it's just plain inconvenient (and often times depressing).
Post a Comment